Hello! I'm José.
I specialize in complex trauma, anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, dissociation, adolescents issues, LGBTQ+ needs, and ADHD.
I have experience working with people who have gone through crises and have struggled with trauma.
- Bachelor's in General Social Work from the University of North Texas
- Master of Science in Clinical Social from the University of Texas-Austin.
- Experience with victims at a local police department
- Domestic violence social work and counseling at agency as a legal advocate.
- Certified in Dialetical Behavior Therapy
- Languages: English and Spanish
How I provide support
As a therapist, I understand that each individual has unique preferences and needs when it comes to therapy. Whether you prefer in-person sessions at our office or the convenience of online therapy via webcam, I am committed to providing you with a safe and comfortable space to explore your thoughts and emotions. I use a combination of evidence-based therapies, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Trauma Model Therapy, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, to help you gain insight, build resilience, and develop new coping strategies to manage stress and improve your overall well-being. Brindo terapia en español también.
José Chaidez, LCSW, C-DBT
Aetna, Anthem, BCBSTX, Cigna, Oscar, and UHC.